Seiken Densetsu 3
From Data Crystal
|Seiken Densetsu 3 (J)|
|Type||Normal + Batt|
|ROM Speed||120ns (FastROM)|
|ROM map | RAM map | Text table | Notes | Tutorials|
- Map Jester - map viewer capable of displaying and extracting map data and images from all 1114 locations and the overworld maps.
- Seiken Densetsu 3 3-player Hack - Enables 3 players to play simultaneously.
- Seiken Densetsu 3 / Trials of Mana / Secret of Mana 2 - Title Patches - Changes "game title" graphics to: "Secret of Mana 2", "Seiken Densetsu 3", "Trials of Mana", "聖剣伝説3"
- Seiken Densetsu 3 / Trials of Mana / Secret of Mana 2 - Icon Patches - Changes graphics of: "level up", "town signs", "menu overview"
- Seiken Densetsu 3 / Trials of Mana / Secret of Mana 2 - Music Test Patches - Changes: Original Soundtrack notation (Catalog Number: PSCN-5026~8), corrects misallocated songs, replaces the background image
- SD3 Color Improvement - Changes the colors of the characters and their classes. Developed by Tenchi.
- Secret of Mana 2 Titlescreen Patch - Changes the title in the title screen to "Secret of Mana 2".
- Seiken Densetsu 3 Sin of Mana - Bug fixes and content edits. Includes version with increased difficulty. Developed by Praetarius5018.
- Neil Corlett translated the game to English from Japanese.
- Terminus translated the game to French from English.
- G-Trans translated the game to German from English (SNES-Projects updated the old RC3 version intermediate).
- Magno translated the game to Spanish from English.
- Seiken Densetsu 3 is translated as "Legend of the Holy (Mana) Sword 3", and is the sequel to the popular Secret of Mana.
- Seiken Densetsu 3 (J)
- Seiken Densetsu 3 (J) (Sample)
|additional info about this game.|